WHAT MAKES NatureGlitz BIODEGRADABLE?
NatureGlitz Glitter is made from natural plant-based products such as Cellulose (mostly from Eucalyptus). Therefore our Glitter is Marine and wastewater biodegradable. Our Glitter is Eco-Friendly and does not harm our planet in any way.
Usually glitter is made from plastics which can't be recycled and litters our beautiful planet. If you appreciate 🌍 planet earth as much as we do NatureGlitz Glitter is the right glitter for you.
WHY ARE WE 100% SUSTAINABLE?
Sustainability is our Passion!
Therefore our entire packaging is made by recycled and vegan material (including sticker, business cards, flyers...)
Absolute everything we sell is without any plastic.
Even the Glitter container is made from recycled glass with an aluminum lid.
WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS OF NatureGlitz GLITTER?
Ingredients: Cellulose/Rayon (c. 72%), Glycerin (plant derived, c.11%), Aqua, Urea, and Styrene/Acrylate copolymer. Pigments (<3%)
WE PROMISE YOU:
- Marine and wastewater biodegradable Glitter by NatureGlitz
- 100% biological, Vegan and Sustainable
- Vegan – No animal testing
- Certified biodegradable Glitter
- Made from natural compostable plant-based materials
- High quality Glitter made in Germany
- Feels great on your Skin!
- 100% plastic-free (contains no PET)
- Environment friendly
- Glitter will compost naturally and won’t harm the environment -> guilt-free
- Perfectly for: body, face, nail art, hair decoration, lips, body painting, makeup use and handicraft decoration
- Must-have for: Makeup lovers, Makeup artists, Décor lovers,
- Perfect for: Festivals, Halloween, Prom, Party-animals, Disco goers, People with a consciousness for sustainability and planet earth protection
- Easy to use: Simply use a balm for example Vaseline, a hair gel or even coconut oil on your skin add NatureGlitz Glitter on a brush or on your finger tips and tap it on and let its magic work
- Packaging: Sustainability is our Passion! NatureGlitz packaging is made of 100% recycled material you will receive the bio Glitter in a glass jar with aluminum lid.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BIODEGRADE?
It usually takes 2-3 months to degrade. However the degrade process varies and depends on the size and the environment (such as heat, water, oxygen).
WHERE IS THE GLITTER MADE?
The biodegradable glitter is made in Germany
HOW TO APPLY NatureGlitz ON YOUR SKIN?
Simply use Vaseline, a hair gel or even Coconut Oil on your skin add NatureGlitz Glitter on a brush or on your finger tips and tap it on and let its magic work ✨
HOW DO I GET IT OFF?
You can take it off with Makeup wipes or soap and warm water.
We mostly offer NatureGlitz glitter in "fine" and "coarse" and sometimes also in "chunky". To compare those three a picture says more than words:
left glitter is coarse
middle glitter is chunky
right glitter is fine
HOW MANY GRAMS DO I NEED?
WE OFFER 2 SIZES:
- 10 grams of biodegradable glitter
- great for Festivals and gifting
- 10 grams is enough to be shared for up to 25 faces
- 25 grams of biodegradable glitter
- great for Make-up lovers or Make-up artists
- 25 grams is enough to be shared for up to 60 faces
OUR SHIPPING POLICY:
- FREE SECURE international SHIPPING on all orders over €30 with code: GLITZFLY. Otherwise the Shipping Costs are €7,90 within Europe and €9,90 international.
- SECURE EXPRESS SHIPPING costs: €15,90 within Europe and €20,90 international.
HOW LONG DOES THE SHIPMENT TAKE?
- Secure Shipping within EUROPE: Allow 4-7 business days for orders to arrive.
- Secure International Shipping: Allow 15 - 20 business days for orders to arrive.
- SECURE EXPRESS SHIPPING: Allow 1-4 business days for orders to arrive.
Read more here
Any other Questions?
Use our contact form we'd love to hear from you!